LAKE HOURS & FEES
Annual Passes may be purchased with cash or credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express)
California Distinguished Veteran Pass - accepted every day, except special events and holidays.
California Disabled Veteran Plate - accepted Mon – Fri
ANNUAL PASS RESTRICTIONS:
* Annual passes are not valid on special events, and holidays.
For a complete list of holidays, please visit the county website:
* Purchase of a daily admission ticket does NOT guarantee re-entry to the park facilities upon closure.
* Please note that California State Park Passes are not accepted at Castaic Lake Recreation Area.
NOTE: It is not uncommon on busy summer weekends for the park to close due to reaching maximum capacity,
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Click HERE to purchase an annual pass online.
Castaic Lake Recreation Area Opening and Closing Times.
The Recreation Areas are open Sunrise to Sunset.
To see specific hours by date, please refer to calendar.
Please check with gate upon arrival to confirm "off the water" times.
Click on date below to see Lake hours specific by date:
VEHICLE ENTRY FEES
WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS - $12/daily
- SR CITIZEN/DISABLED Daily $5 (7) days a week -
- Normal Vehicle Entry fees apply on Weekends/Holidays -
RV PERMIT - $14/DAILY
BUS PERMIT - $35/DAILY
VEHICLE ANNUAL - $150/YEAR
SENIOR/DISABLED ANNUAL - $75/YEAR
BOAT LAUNCH FEES
WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS (Motorized) - $13/DAILY
NON-MOTORIZED - $9/DAILY
BOAT ANNUAL (Motorized) - $135/YEARLY
BOAT ANNUAL (Non-Motorized) - $105/YEARLY
SENIOR/DISABLED ANNUAL - $65/YEARLY
TENT CAMPING - $30/DAILY/SITE
RV CAMPING - $30/DAILY/SITE
-All camping, except tents-
DUMP FEE - $7/DUMP
- For Non-Registered campers -