FRIENDS OF CASTAIC LAKE
WHO ARE WE?
The Friends of Castaic Lake (FOCL) is a group of dedicated volunteers who continue to positively impact the Castaic Lake Recreation Area. Formed in 1983 as a nonprofit group with the mission to support and enhance the operation of the County of Los Angeles' largest regional park, the FOCL conducts fundraisers and special events to support park programs and projects.
The Friends of Castaic Lake have helped fund and volunteer for many special events, including:
- "Fishin' and Fun for Kids" day
- C.A.S.T. - Casting a Special Thrill" event for disabled children
- the December "Winter Magic - Lighted Boat Parade".
The Friends meet via ZOOM, on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
1. To be a member of F.O.C.L., you must attend three of the last five meetings.
2. In order to earn a lake pass, you must be a member of F.O.C.L and volunteer for four hours each quarter.
Q1 (January - March) / Q2 (April - June) / Q3 (July - September) / Q4 (October - December)
If you are interested in getting involved, attending a meeting, or for more information:
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS:
PRESIDENT - CLAY FRIEDMAN
TREASURER - AILSA DEVICTORIA
SECRETARY - TIFFANY FRIEDMAN
COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA - COURTNEY TOLE-SCHMITZ
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
This is one of the simplest ways to help out our cause. We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at Castaic Lake.
Get in touch with any questions about how you can Volunteer Your Time today.
32132 Castaic Lake, Castaic CA 91384